MHRB Assam Recruitment 2023: Food Safety Officer – Apply Now!
|Age Calculator||Car Loan EMI|
|Typing Speed Test||Assamese Translation|
|Word Count Calculator||(IMG) to PDF|
|JPG to PDF||Upper Case Text Converter|
MHRB Assam Recruitment 2023: Food Safety Officer – Posts-16
Medical & Health Recruitment Board (MHRB)
Medical and Health Recruitment Board, Assam, has recently released a notification for the recruitment of 16 Food Safety Officers under the Commissionerate of Food Safety and Drug Administration, Health & Family Welfare Department, Govt. of Assam. Interested candidates meeting the specified criteria are invited to apply online on or before the closing date, 20th November 2023. Here are the details of the recruitment process
For More Updates: For regular updates and to stay informed about similar job notifications, be sure to visit TheAssamJob.In frequently.
Published by TheAssamJob.In on November 01, 2023
Last Date :- 20/11/2023
Vacancy Details:MHRB Assam Recruitment 2023
|Article Name||MHRB Assam Recruitment 2023: Food Safety Officer Vacancies|
|Department Name||Medical and Health Recruitment Board, Assam|
|Total Posts||16 Available Positions|
|Online Apply Start Date||November 05, 2023|
|Online Apply Last Date||November 20, 2023|
|Name of the Post||Open Category||Reserved for OBC/MOBC||Reserved for SC||Reserved for STP||Reserved for STH||Grand Total||Post reserved for PWD & type of disability|
|Food Safety Officer||10||3||3||2||1||16||3 (RFW*) & 1 (Total)|
- RFW* refers to Reserved for Women.
- PWD refers to Persons with Disabilities.
- Post: Food Safety Officer
- Number of Posts: 16
- Salary: Rs. 22,000/- – 97,000/- + Grade Pay Rs. 9,400/- along with other allowances as per the rules.
Candidates must possess a degree in Dairy Technology, Biotechnology, Oil Technology, Veterinary Science, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Masters in Chemistry, or Medicine from a recognized university. Alternatively, candidates with a Bachelor’s, Masters, or Doctorate degree in specific disciplines related to Food Technology and Agricultural Science are also eligible to apply.
|Disciplines under Food Technology||Disciplines under Agricultural Science|
|Food Engineering and Technology||Agriculture Engineering|
|Food Processing and Preservation||Bio-Technology|
|Food Processing Technology||Dairy Technology|
|Food Technology & Management||Fisheries|
|Food Bio-Technology||Food technology|
|Food Plant Operations Management||Food Nutrition and Dietetic|
|Food Process Engineering & Management||Horticulture|
|Food Safety & Quality Management|
|Process & Food Engineering|
MHRB Assam Recruitment 2023: Posts 16:Age Limit
The age criteria for the MHRB Assam Recruitment 2023 for the post of Food Safety Officer are as follows:
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 38 years
There is relaxation in the upper age limit for candidates belonging to reserved categories:
- For SC/ST candidates: Up to 43 years (5 years relaxation)
- For OBC/MOBC candidates: Up to 41 years (3 years relaxation)
- For Persons with Disabilities (PWD): Up to 10 years relaxation irrespective of category (as per Govt. Notification)
- Starting Date for Online Application: 05/11/2023
- Closing Date for Online Application: 20/11/2023
How to Apply: MHRB Assam Recruitment 2023: Posts 16
MHRB Assam Recruitment 2023: Posts 16
- Scroll down & Find “Online Apply Link”: Visit the official website, scroll to “Important Links,” and click on “Online Apply.”
- Visit Website:
- Click on “Recruitment” and find “Medical and Health Recruitment Board, Assam.”
- Use mobile number and password to log in.
- Fill Application:
- Complete the form with accurate details for the specified post.
- Submit Form:
- Once submitted, no further changes are allowed.
- Fee Payment:
- Pay the application fee online.
- Print the confirmation for future reference.
- Document Submission (if required):
- Submit documents as per instructions.
Note: Refer to the official notification for detailed instructions.
Application Fee:MHRB Assam Recruitment 2023: Posts 16
- General Category Candidates: Rs. 250/-
- OBC/MOBC/SC/ST (P)/ST (H) Candidates: Rs. 150/-
- No Application Fee for Candidates with BPL Certificate and PWD Certificate.
- Application fee should be deposited only through Treasury Challan in the Head of Account “0210-Medical and Public Health-01-Urban Health Services-800-Other Receipt.”
- Alternatively, fees can be paid online using Government Receipt Accounting System-GRAS (Website: https://assamegras.gov.in).
- Candidates need to submit the printed copy of the Treasury Challan generated through GRAS during the interview. In the Remarks column, candidates can mention the post applied for.
- Application fees are non-refundable.
- The last date for receipt of online applications is 20/11/2023.
- Applicants are advised to visit the official website from 05/11/2023 for updates and further instructions.
Please refer to the official notification for detailed and updated information related to the application process.
Important Links For Apply Application
|Apply Online||Registration || Login|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|
|WhatsApp Channel||Click Here|
|Telegram Channel||Click Here|